-.At 17, Pele became the youngest ever winner of a World Cup. He also scored twice in the final against home side Sweden.
Pele on success: "Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do."
- King Oyo of Toro, Uganda, currently holds the world record for youngest reigning monarch â€” he was only 3 when he was crowned, and is currently 27. Oyo, who leads the Toro kingdom of Uganda, was crowned in 1995, at age 3.
4 Youngest Kings in the Bible :
1. Jehoash (or Joash) (843 BCE) Started To Reign At: 7 years old. Reign: 836-796 BCE
"In the seventh year of Jehu, Jehoash became king, and he reigned forty years in Jerusalem. His mother's name was Zibiah of Beersheba. Jehoash did what was right in the sight of the Lord all the days in which Jehoiada the priest instructed him." (2 Kings 12:1-2)
2. Josiah (648 BCE) Started To Reign At: 8 years old. Reign: 640-609 BCE.
3. Manasseh: (709 BCE) Started To Reign At: 12 years old. Reign: 697-687 BCE.
4. Uzziah (799 BCE) Started To Reign At: 16 years old. Reign: 783-742 BCE.
Health Nugget: CARROTS
â€śCarrot is a good source of nutrients for bone healthâ€ť
â€˘ Carrot is rich in beta-carotene, soluble and insoluble dietary fiber, antioxidants and minerals such as potassium, offering potential benefits for eye health, digestion, cholesterol reduction, weight loss and blood pressure regulation.
â€˘ The daily intake recommended for fresh vegetable such as carrot is five servings.
â€˘ A serving of carrots is approximately half cup of the vegetable
â€˘ It can be eaten every day and it is healthy when eaten raw, cooked or baked. Carrots are an excellent snack choice.
Stand Up Stand Out
Hosted by: Kerisia Powell
Aired: Thursday 8 December 2022 7pm- 8pm